Helping you establish and actively support you to manage your own superannuation
Establishing a fund
We help establish your superannuation fund. We prepare trustee documents such as trust deeds, applications to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to become a regulated fund, tax file numbers and Australian Business Number (ABN). We also help document investment strategies.
We assist you with technical matters. Answering your questions, such as:
- What age can I retire?
- What are my pension caps?
- What pension can I draw?
- How much tax will I be subject to?
- On-going fund administration
- Accessing your fund – retirement and pension
- Superannuation advice
Accessing your fund – retirement and pension
When you are ready to retire we are here to help you access your fund. With your retirement strategy in mind, we ensure you are compliant with legislation.
We can facilitate advice in relation to your Self Managed Super Funds resulting in a comprehensive and tailored strategy.
- We provide annual overview reports of key financial data relating to your fund.
- We provide annual pension notifications, ensuring you access or draw down your minimum pension requirements each year.
- We are easily accessible by phone or email at any stage to assist you with any issues or questions.
We are here to help in a number of ways by:
- Keeping you informed of your fund’s progress,
- Ensuring your trustee documents are prepared in accordance with legislation,
- Notifying you when you must attend to details,
- Arranging your annual audits,
- Explaining your statements, and
- Helping you access your funds when you chose to retire.
If you would like to talk to one of our Self-Managed Super Fund specialists, please drop us a line below: